- High quality drawing pencil
- Special lead formulation for results with a metallic lustre in a wide variety of grey tones
- Particularly suitable for writing, drawing, sketching and hatching as well as for professional graphic and artistic applications on paper and matt drawing film
- High break-resistance through special lead formulation and super-bonded lead
- Available in 24 finely graded consistent degrees: 12B, 11B, 10B, 9B, 8B, 7B, 6B, 5B, 4B, 3B, 2B, B, HB, F, H, 2H, 3H, 4H, 5H, 6H, 7H, 8H, 9H, 10H
- Lead diameter: 12B: approx. 4.5 mm, 11B-6B: approx. 3.6 mm, 5B-3B: approx. 2.5 mm, 2B-10H: approx. 2.0 mm
- Lines reproduce well
- Wood from PEFC-certified, sustainably managed forests
- Sharpener recommendation: Tub sharpener 511 001 or metal sharpener 510 10 for ideal sharpening results
Previous productBack to products
STAEDTLER MARS LUMOGRAPH 100 G12
or 3 installments of Rs.1,983.33 with
Metal case containing 12 drawing pencils in assorted degrees.
4H. 3H, 2H, H, F, HB, B, 2B, 3B, 4B, 5B, 6B
Article number 100 G12
Out of stock
Email when stock available
SKU: C07ST10S100 Categories: Graphite Pencil, Pencil Tags: drawing, graphite, pencil, pencil set, sketching, staedtler
Often Bought Together With
CONTE A PARIS PENCIL SKETCHING WALLET SET
or 3 X Rs.3,083.33 with
An assortment of Conte sketching pencils and tools in a zip-able wallet. Contents: Sanguine, Sanguine XVII, Sanguine Medicis, Sepia, White, Pierre Noire (Black Stone), Graphite HB, Graphite B, Carbon HB, Charcoal HB, Blending stumps, Kneadable charcoal eraser.
STAEDTLER MARS LUMOGRAPH FULL GRAPHITE PENCIL x12 SET
or 3 X Rs.3,043.33 with
- Tin case containing 12 shades of Full Graphite or Wood-less pencils.
- Particularly suitable for writing, drawing, sketching and hatching as well as for professional graphic and artistic applications
- Available in 12 finely graded consistent degrees: HB, B, 2B, 3B, 4B, 5B, 6B, 7B, 8B, 9B, 10B, 11B
CONTE A PARIS PENCIL SKETCHING SEPIA
or 3 X Rs.231.67 with
This gives a colour reminiscent of burnt umber. It shades easily and when sharp gives an accurate and delicate finish. With a half-worn lead, the finish becomes more opaque as the pressure exerted on the pencil increases.
CONTE A PARIS PENCIL SKETCHING GRAPHITE PENCIL
or 3 X Rs.188.33 with
Heritage graphite pencils from Conte a Paris.
- High-quality smooth core
- Slides over the paper without scratching
- Hardness ranging from HB to 6B
CONTE A PARIS PIERRE CHARCOAL PENCIL ROUND
or 3 X Rs.231.67 with
This gives the clean, dense finish of an intense black. Its special characteristic is that it does not break, making it easy to transport. It also blends perfectly with iron red and Sepia Pencils.
STAEDTLER PVC FREE ERASER 525 B20
or 3 X Rs.110.00 with
product, size: 65 x 23 x 13 mm
- Minimal crumbling
- Protective PP-film with practical tear-and-open strip
- Sliding sleeve for convenient handling
- PVC and as such Phthalate and latex-free
STAEDTLER MARS MICRO MECHANICAL PENCIL LEAD
or 3 X Rs.128.33 with
Available in 3 finely graded consistent degrees: S (soft), M (medium), H (hard) Special lead formulation containing a high proportion of carbon and charcoal for a wide range of deepest black tones. Particularly suitable for blending and hatching as well as for expressive sketches and portraits.
STAEDTLER MARS CARBON 200 LEAD HOLDER REFILL
or 3 X Rs.816.67 with
Refill leads for all common lead holders 2 mm, e.g. Mars 780 C
- 12 leads per tube
- For use on paper and drawing card
- Available in 7 hardness degrees
- Length 130 mm