WINSOR & NEWTON CHARCOAL PENCIL X6 ASSORTED TIN SET
A set of mixed-grade charcoals. The soft, medium and hard charcoals are perfect for creating a range of traditional effects. Wooden barrels provide an easy on-the-go sketching experience with reduced mess, allowing for enhanced precision.
Set Contents Charcoal 6 piece: 2 x soft charcoal • 2 x medium charcoal • 2 x hard charcoal
Often Bought Together With
- Rigid, cylindrical lead sleeve, ideal for use with rulers and templates
- Non-slip rubber grip zone
- Metal clip, push-button and tip
- Pocket-safe thanks to retractable lead sleeve
- Cushioned lead for high level of break resistance
- Simple “12-a-go" refilling with Mars micro carbon 250 leads
- Tin case containing 6 shades of Full Graphite or Wood-less pencils.
- Particularly suitable for writing, drawing, sketching and hatching as well as for professional graphic and artistic applications
- Available in 12 finely graded consistent degrees: HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B, 10B