WINSOR & NEWTON SKETCHING PENCIL X10 TIN SET
An assortment of drawing and sketching tools enclosed in a tin set. Ideal for spontaneous work and travel.
Includes white charcoal, medium charcoal, hard charcoal, sepia plus 2B, 6B and 8B graphite pencils, blender, eraser and sharpener
Often Bought Together With
- Tin case containing 6 shades of Full Graphite or Wood-less pencils.
- Particularly suitable for writing, drawing, sketching and hatching as well as for professional graphic and artistic applications
- Available in 12 finely graded consistent degrees: HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B, 10B
- Rigid, cylindrical lead sleeve, ideal for use with rulers and templates
- Non-slip rubber grip zone
- Metal clip, push-button and tip
- Pocket-safe thanks to retractable lead sleeve
- Cushioned lead for high level of break resistance
- Simple “12-a-go" refilling with Mars micro carbon 250 leads