WINSOR & NEWTON GALERIA MATTE MEDIUM- ACRYLIC ADDITIVE 250ML BOTTLE
This medium creates a flat, even finish. It maintains brilliance of colour while boosting transparency, adhesion and durability.
Often Bought Together With
Seal your acrylic work with a archival quality, transparent, matte acrylic layer which is breathable, permanent and protects against UV damage.
- 100% acrylic polymer varnish adds a matte sheen, protects and resists dirt retention
- Dries clear to a flexible, non-tacky, hard surface
- Increases brightness and color saturation
- Adjusts and unifies surface sheen
- Improves surface durability - ideal when shipping or exhibiting
- Protects colors from UV light damage
- Resists discoloration - yellowing and fogging - caused by humidity, heat and UV
- Depending on the substrate, it allows surface moisture to pass through and breathe
- Allows for easy cleaning without fear of damaging the acrylic paint film
- Has excellent leveling properties - will not hold brush marks
- Semi-opaque when wet, transparent when dry
- Use on flexible or rigid supports
- Ideal for complete coverage of heavy textures and vertical applications
- Designed for interior and exterior use
This increases flow, allowing the artist to apply areas of flat colour evenly without changing the colour strength. The increased flow is also ideal for masking applications and for flowing, gestured watercolour techniques. Flow improver is also the best medium for “staining” applications.
- Low odour.
- Can be cleaned up with water.
- Can be combined with Artisan oils to prepare mediums.