What can be returned?
If you receive a product that is damaged in shipping, defective or that is not the product you ordered, we will take all necessary steps to ensure that you do not have to go through any financial loss.
If you encounter any of above issues with an item sold through www.artcart.lk, please follow the steps given below if you with you demand a refund or a replacement item.
- Please call the hotline 0763 880 210 during Monday-Saturday 9.00 am-5.00pm and inform us about the dispute within 7 days after receiving the item/items.
- Please mention your order number and the nature of the problem.
- You can either bring the item back to our store or send it through our designated courier service. Please call the hotline 0763 880 210 for instructions. If you opt to use the courier service, you will have to pay the courier fee initially and after the item is approved as eligible for a return, we will refund the courier fee to you.
Eligibility for a return
- Items need to be returned in a like-new condition. Items that are damaged, unsanitary, dented or scratched may be denied a return.
- Please return items with all accessories and packaging. If you do not, we may either deny the return, or allow a return with a nonrefundable deduction on your refund for what is missing.
- If you received a discount or free item by purchasing multiple items together, you will lose that benefit if you do not return all items purchased.
What will not be accepted for a return?
- Items without proof of purchase
- Items that were used, worn out or dismantled
- With a few exceptions, we will reimburse you for returned items in the same way you paid for them. If you prefer, you can make an exchange for the same item. However, exchange is subject to availability.
- For returns by courier, once we receive your return, we will process it within 2–3 business days. Depending on your bank’s processing time, it may take up to 10 days after we process the return to reflect on your account.
- If you paid via cash-on-delivery, the amount will be returned to a bank account you specify. If not you will have to collect the cash from our store.
- For any item collected from the store: For faster return processing, please bring your Invoice, or your receipt, the credit card used to make your purchase, and a valid photo ID.